Monday, November 24, 2008

what I've been doing

Auntie Julia has these great ideas and one day she took me to see her friend who had a tractor. First I was a little afraid, since it is so big, but then I just thought it was awesome. I was able to ride on Julias lap, on Franks lap and even hold the stiring wheel!! ...not afraid anymore!! ;-)

Being silly with uncle Sergio.
Aunt Julia also took me to the coolest Mc Donalds I've ever seen. They have some great toys!
Miss Lilly, enjoying being right in the middle of everything.
We went to see the Ezells last weekend, it is only a 2 hour drive from where we're going to live. It was great to see Aramis and Tristan again. In the evening we went to a nice restaurant in their town, which had a playarea for kids. Perfect for us that there were no other kids we had to share the toys with ;-)
Here in the picture you see Aramis on the right, Alabama boy Tristan in the middle and I am kneeling on the ground.
Chris and Daddy with a Kristallweizen.
Oh that was a delicious milkshake daddy ordered. I tried to get out the last drop of the big glas.
Playing the piano at the restaurant. Our music was wonderful, at least we thought so.
Having a yummy breakfast with fresh breadbuns, croissants and sort of a chocolate croissant. Perfect for a sunday morning.

1 Comments:

At 4:10 AM , Blogger Stevie said...

Und wo sind wir??? LOL just kidding ;-)... freut mich dass ihr euch sehen konntet! Und das Restaurant schaut auch voll urig aus!!! Schee... Ganz liebe Gruesse

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home