Tschörmanieeee
Hello everyone,
we made it, well most of us. Craig is still in Arizona for another school but will be with us in november, maybe even in time for Gabriels birthday. That would be great, since he missed the last two due to Iraq.
Our flight was stressful but okay, the dogs survived pretty well, Lilly suffered a little more, Frankie is an old 'rabbit' like we say, he has flown so many times already, he's almost used to it poor guy.
Time has flown and we've been so busy seeing everyone, spending time and of course going to the winefest that was just in time for our arrival :-)
We went to check out 4 houses already, but unfortunatly none of them worked for us. The majority of them are just too small, but I don't want a Reihenmittelhaus (sort of a townhouse in the middle of 2 others), which would have the amount of rooms we need/want. I am putting an ad in the newspaper for next weekend and then we'll see what happens. We still have some time before Craig comes, so I am not too stressed yet, lol.
Gabriel is loving all the attention he's getting here, everyone wants to spend time with him and hugs and kisses him, he's in heaven. We've been going for lots of walks (of course, that's what the germans do, haha) and Gabriel keeps wanting to walk more or take his bikey. We're taking full advantage of the weather here, while it is probably still in the 90's in Texas and Alabama.
I have only taken a few pictures and they are still on my camera. Haven't located my battery charger yet, but as soon as I do, I will post some.
Take care everyone..

3 Comments:
Ich drueck euch die Daumen, dass ihr bald ein schoenes Haus findet!
servus...wir sind auch jeden tag draussen..soo schoen hier und die ganzen felder und wiesen..kann mich gar nicht satt sehen..soviel space hier..drueck euch die daumen mit dem haus...
kussi und gruesse
brina
Hey faby lovely to see recent pictures and congratulations on your next ba ba a girl hey ! thats when the real work starts !! my Isabella is 4 now and at school doing really well and loving it I just miss her !!! great to see photo of Silke and her Children. Take care love Shirley xx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home