Friday, October 03, 2008

Germany pictures

Just some random pictures, trying to catch the colourchanging of the leaves and hilly areas. It is so pretty, my mommy really missed the landscapes in Germany.
About a week after we got here, there was a winefest in town. Lots of rides, good food and tons of fun. My mom took me to the parade on sunday where all the little towns show what they have and can do. Here's mommy and her friend Uli, who is so nice and has Frankie until we have our own house.
Hey dudes...
My uncle Sergio who let me sit on his shoulders so I could see the parade better. Anna, his fiancee is standing right next to him.
Noah on his daddy's shoulders, Noahs Mommy Nicole and Uli.
Yesterday I was invited to Noah's birthday party. I had a great time, finally some kids to play with. Here you see Noah's daddy, me in his lap, Noah and another little girl I forgot the name of. I think we were fighting over gummybears, my favourite, yummy.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM , Blogger Sandra W. said...

Ja wo ist denn der Bauch??? ;)
Schoen, dass es euch gut geht. Viele Gruesse von uns!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home