Saturday, August 30, 2008

Atlanta weekend

Last weekend we drove up to Atlanta to see friends of mom and dad. They were working at a football game in the Georgia Dome and were able to get us onto the floor of the field in the endzone. It was sooo cool, so loud and we were able to see the players all pretty close.
Unfortunatly we didn't take any pictures of our friends Iris and Dennis, who were so nice. I loved hanging out with them, the german breakfast was super yummy and I can't wait 'til they visit us when we are in Germany! Thanks for the great weekend!! On the football field in our winners pose! Aren't we cool?
Daddy and I... posing :-)
We were waiting for the football players to come out.
Mama, Papa and I in front of the birthhouse of Martin Luther King. Unfortunatly we couldn't go in and the tours were all booked out for the day.
Papa and I in front of the old firestation next to the church and home of Martin Luther King.

3 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger Esther said...

Endlich neue Bilder :-P

Find ich ja absolut klasse von Iris und ihrem Mann, dass ihr so nach an die Endzone kommen konntet. Bestimmt ein super Erlebnis!!!

LG

Esther

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Sandra W. said...

Ach wie cool. Waer auch mal gern bei einem Football Spiel. Und dann noch unten auf dem Feld..

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger Anja said...

Ich weiss gar nicht, auf welchen Umwegen oder ueber wieviele andere Bloggs ich letztendlich zufaellig auf Eurem gelandet bin beim Surfen im I-net.
Iris und Dennis - Atlanta? Ich kenne auch eine Iris, die in Atlanta wohnt und mit einem Dennis verheiratet war oder evtl. noch ist. Hat "Eure" Iris eine Tochter namens Vanessa und einen Sohn namens Dorian? Dann waere es tatsaechlich die gleiche Iris :-), die ich vor 21 Jahren beim Zahnarzt in Lawton, OK, kennengelernt habe :-).

Gruesse unbekannterweise aus NRW

Anja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home