Tuesday, August 19, 2008

... surprise

For everyone who doesn't know yet, we'll be having another baby. Gabriel is going to have a brother or a sister at the end of march. As soon as the morning (all-day!!) sickness is over, I am sure I will enjoy this pregnancy a little more, lol.
Gabriel and I will be in Germany on september 16th and Craig will follow mid of november, he has to go to an additional school in Arizona.

See you all soon with a growing belly :-)

4 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Fab! Good luck w/the move and everything...and we'll keep in touch! Shannon

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Esther said...

Ich freu mich immer noch sooo fuer euch!!!

kussi

 
At 1:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's fantastic news!! Congratulations to you all. Have a great time back home. Much love, Helen.xx

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger ♥Kerstin♥ said...

Herzlichen Glueckwunsch! Ich freue mich fuer Euch. Wuensch Dir ne schoene Schwangerschaft und hoffe die Morgenuebelkeit ist bald vorbei.

LG Kerstin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home