Friday, October 31, 2008

tons of stuff going on

Mommy and I drove to her friend Silke who lives close to Munich. Funny enough, her son is called Gabriel too and she has a new baby called Immanuel. It was great, I was able to practise a little bit for my little sibling. Mommy has an appointment on monday and we should find out what sex the baby is. How exciting.
Here's a picture of the courthouse in Munich. It is so pretty and there are tons of tourists all day. Here's Gabriel and Silke holding Immanuel. Not the prettiest picture, but the only one mommy has of the three together. Gabriels dad was working when we went to visit Munich, that's why he isn't on the picture.
On a super nice saturday, Nonno, Mommy and I went to the Oberwaldhaus in between Darmstadt and Dieburg. There's a nice lake where you can rent a little boat, there are pony rides (but I didn't go on one, because I was too scared), a nice playground and of course a restaurant with a big terrace to have a little break. The vines were so pretty, mommy had to take a picture of the outside of the house.
This is how I enjoy eating best. On my Nonno's lap and of course some pasta.
In front of a supermarket. It is great, what you can do with some "Geld" (money).
Mommy has been telling me about the cool ice-cream cups you get in Germany. On my plate you see the rest of a caterpillar I got. I tasted delicious. Mommy and Auntie shared a Yoghurt-Cup, that was super yummy.
Mommy and I had a rental car for about a month. Now it was time to return it - CLEAN! So we drove to the car wash and gave it a good scrub. It was tons of fun and I was able to help. Mommy says I am a super big helper.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger Esther said...

seeehr schoene bilder! freu mich auf neue vom umzug ;-)

 
At 4:30 AM , Blogger ♥Kerstin♥ said...

Wie es aussieht scheint es Deinem Sohn in Deutschland gut zu gefallen :). Ist aber auch schoen hier. Nach Muenchen wollen wir auch unbedingt mal.

LG Kerstin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home