Sunday, April 22, 2007

last pictures of Omas and Opas visit April 2007

My Oma and I on the boat at the Riverwalk. I had tons of fun with her and my Opa Reiner. I am sad they are gone again. Hopefully I will see them again in the summer in Germany.


Mommy and I at the beach in Corpus Christi. The weather doesn't look so good, but it got much better later, so that I could play.






Busy at the beach..





Thank you Nonno, I still love my car. I push it all over the house all day or sit on it, like in this picture. I am glad my mommy put it in a big box and sent it over here from Germany!



Being silly...









My mom loves this picture, she says I am posing, haha.











My Opa Reiner, mommy and me at the Colorado River in Austin. It was a beautiful day!




















I love my sandbox.. well, here it functions as a pool. My mommy already bought sand though and she promised we'll put it in today!

6 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Blogger Esther said...

Das Bild von deiner Mom mit Gabe ist ja zuckersuess!!! wuerde ich ausdrucken und rahmen! goldig!

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger Gabriel and Mia said...

Ich find's auch total goldig. Sie sagt, man wuerde so arg ihre Falten sehen und ohh was ein schlechtes Bild von ihr, haha.

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger jasmin said...

Wow so tolle Bilder, ihr hattet bestimmt eine tolle Zeit.
Nicht traurig sein ihr beide, bald seht ihr eure Familie in Deutschland wieder ;)

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger ♥Kerstin♥ said...

Superschöne Bilder. Bei dem Bild vom Coloardo River in Austin hab ich im ersten Moment gedacht es ist am Gardasee.

Liebe Grüße aus Colorado
Kerstin

 
At 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also Mr. Grumpy ist ja ganz schoen unterwegs... Scheint ihm viel Spass zu machen. Viele Gruesse!

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger Gabriel and Mia said...

Kerstindiana,

der Gardasee.. wie schoen! Da war ich schon ein paar Mal. Da ist es echt traumhaft!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home