Sunday, January 14, 2007

more pics

I am wearing the cap of my uncle Sergio. Don't I look just like the future Longhorns quaterback?



Stairs are so great. They seem to have something magic about them. I just have to crawl up everywhere I see them.
The handbroom is my new friend. I carry it everywhere.


On the way to Landsberg on the train to see my mommys friend Silke and my new friend Gabriel... yes his name is just like mine. They just pronounce it a little different.


My Moms friend Silke and her son Gabriel at the zoo in Augsburg. We had a great time.



I love opening drawers and banging things. This one was a new one today at my aunts house Corry. Her pots make such a great loud sound when they fall on the tiles.

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Dude....finally are you in business...I told you that kind of stuff is awesome. Everything that has a door and everything that makes lots of noise...we'll see what your mom has to change in her kitchen when you guys get back....hehe

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Gabriel and Mia said...

She will have to change everything. I think she had bought the doorthingies already before we left. Wait til I climb on the chairs and get to the upper cupboards, yeah! That will be fun!

 
At 2:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely u have met another one of your mommys friends ....... (it was great for me to see the pic of silke and her gabriel!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home