Monday, March 12, 2007

some new pictures...

This is at our friends Nicole, she has a big back yard with lots of stuff to play in. This slide has just the right height for me!


I wasn't so sure about this swing-thing. My mommy keeps telling me it is fun, but I am holding on tight! I don't want to fall down!






Don't I look handsome? My mommy keeps trying to take pictures of me, but I run to her so quickly when I see the camera that I make it really hard for her. It is soo much fun!






These grapes are soo good!








Me and my doggie Frankie-Doo...I love him so much..he is great!










Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kleiner Mann du bist sooo suessss !
Frankie hat ja wieder richtig langes Haar. Da kannst du Dich gut drann festkrallen gelle.

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger jasmin said...

Yeahhh neue Bilder von dir. Du bist sooo schoen anzuschaun, wahnsinn wie schnell du waechst.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home