Wednesday, February 14, 2007

here we come Funland!

This is our funland at Sabrinas house and now look at the big funland in Temple. How much fun!

Sabrina is helping me getting down the slide.
Yeah, this is fun!! when are we going again Mommy?

Man, it is exhausting going through these air tunnels.
Wow, that was cool!






I am the king of Funland... YEAHHHHHH.

4 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabiana, your little man is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. We must get together soon so that Gabriel and Saffron can meet each other and play. I want to catch up with you as well.

love, kenna

 
At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Gabe! You have grown into such a handsome little man! I bet your mommy and daddy are so proud of you! We'll be back in Texas soon, so we can visit with you and your mommy, and of course Frankie too! Kisses, Shannon and Sabella

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger jasmin said...

Wow seems like you had a great day. Like I said before Texas seems the place to be :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home