Friday, February 09, 2007

back in Texas

I am helping mommy! I am a big helper already. I put things from one end of the house to the other!! Eyebrow


My new Tennis shoes. Here they are still white. They weren't so white anymore after the day went by...





This is my new face.. don't I look handsome? Smarty


Me and my buddy Tristan.
I went to see him to play. Finally people my age to play with again! Was about time mom!!







The whole crew back together. Stevie is back home now too. He has a bad ear infection though so I have only seen him one time. I hope he gets better soon, so we can play again!





2 Comments:

At 7:43 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Thanks for coming over today dude....next time, please dont eat my noodles soo fast....OK????

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger jasmin said...

Wow Fabiana dein Baby sieht aus wie ein kleiner Mann bald ist er kein Baby mehr. Aber so niedlich

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home