my trip to Germany
This is at the Achensee in Austria. My Nonno, Hilla and my mommy went for a walk. It was very cold that day, I think -8C!My auntie Julia gave me this shirt, isn't it so cute?


My new toy from Nonno. It is great, I can ride it or walk behind it to help me walk. Thanks Nonno! I hope Mommy will be able to take it home to Texas with us.
Stairs are very interesting at the hotel in Austria.
The whole family, my uncle Sergio, auntie Julia, Oma, Opa Reiner, my mommy and me.Me and my nonno Angelo.


Me and my Oma Ellen.

2 Comments:
Oh wie schoen die Fotos sind toll. Wuensche euch weiterhin eine tolle Zeit.
Hey Ihr lieben,
schoen dass ihr so viel Spass habt! Wir vermissen Euch! Ganz liebe Gruesse und ein gutes neues Jahr,
Stevie und Sandra
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home