and even more
These are the last pictures from Germany. I am leaving on wednesday to go back to Texas.
See you there....

My aunt Julia and me at the chinese restaurant.
Those fish are really cool.. they kept coming up to the edge, I think they wanted food, haha.
My favourite toy.. the shovel and the broom. Here the broom had to go for the bag with all the noise making stuff in it...
My mommie went to Wella the other day. I almost didn't recognize her! It took a while, haha. She says, please disregard her doublechin..haeh?

2 Comments:
Ahhhhh you are sooooo cute I wanna squeez you cheeks.
tell your mom not to worry about her chin she looks great!!!
Hope you guys have some wonderful last days in Germany and a good flight back to Texas.
Der Haarschnitt sieht spitze aus!!!! Ubeirgens seht ihr zwei Geschister euch voll aehnlich!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home