Monday, December 22, 2008

our house

Sorry, sorry guys, I know I haven't been posting much lately. Since I spend most of my time on the couch making sure Mia doesn't decide to come early, I haven't really been out. But here are some pictures of our house I took about a week before we moved in. That was probably also the last time we saw sun here, haha. Typical Germany, what can you do.

this is the kitchen when the owners still lived in the house. Ours is still a little emptier, since we haven't received any of our things yet. It is so roomy and has a pantry.. in Germany a pantry, I love it!
This is the dining room how they had it. Very big windows and beautiful view into the fields.
This is the living room once again their stuff. Ours is all full of borrowed stuff and doesn't look like anything nice, so I'll take some pics when our stuff finally gets here in about 3-4 weeks.

Entrance...
..more entrance, left of it the 3 windows are pantry and kitchen. Upstairs are bathroom and bedroom.

Our "pool", lol. We'll see how it will be in the summer, the owners said it is about 5 feet deep, so that should be enough to cool us off in the 3 weeks of summer we'll have here in Germany, haha.
I took this picture from the front door of the kindergarden, this is how close to our house it could be for Gabriel. Unfortunatly they didn't have any space for him, but we're hoping with the new school year he can go there.

Back yard, not very big, but I guess that means less yard work?!

View from the garden to the terrace, living room, dining room and upstairs are the 2 other bedrooms. The ground level is a little further up, since the "downstairs" is a whole other appartment with 3 more rooms and a bathroom. Perfect for all the visitors that we're hoping are going to come :-) hint hint

5 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Fabiana das Haus ist ja ein Traum sooooo schoen!!

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Esther said...

was fuer ein schoenes haus!!!

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Stevie said...

Echt schoenes Haus!! Schaut ja total gross aus!!! Und schoen modern! Ganz liebe Gruesse

 
At 12:23 AM , Blogger Danii said...

awww. das haus ist ja ein traum!!

 
At 7:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sieht toll aus !!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home