Monday, November 06, 2006

birthday paaaarty!

Here we gooooo...


I should have grabbed more cake when mommy was letting me. It sure was good!

Don't I look great?

Stevie and I with our mommies.
Opening my cool present from Janine!
Look in the camera.. mommy says.
Stevie has to look in the camera too!

3 Comments:

At 6:56 AM , Blogger Zitali said...

Awww! Cute pictures! I'm so sorry I missed your party! It sure looks like a lot of fun!

 
At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude,
yea we had a pretty cool birthday party so many people and present I liked it alot!!! Anyways miss you and hope too see you soon, your friend Stevie

 
At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum yum looks like you had fun birthdays are great right you get to do things mom would never allow on a regular day like :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home