1/2 Birthday
Sooo... today I am 6 months old, wow how time flies.
Sooo.. heute bin ich 6 Monate alt, man wie die Zeit fliegt.

This is me with only 4 days old. Look how tiny I was. Now I fill out my whole car seat and mommy has to buy me a new one soon!
Hier bin ich 4 Tage alt. Schaut mal wie klein ich war. Inzwischen fuelle ich meinen ganzen Autositz aus und Mama muss mir bald einen neuen kaufen!

5 Comments:
Happy 1/2 birthday!! :)
Hey Dude..
Happy 1/2 Birthday. At least your mommy is waiting ONE day after your b-day to give you your shots..have fun man..I hate those things...suppose to help you but they make me feel like sh.. after a while!!
Happy Half B-day little Guy. Man, I am telling you, once your my age, you will realize that lived does not get easier. I thought I was done after my 6 month shots, but heck no...Mommy dared to take me back to the doc just two weeks ago. She said, it's for my onw good, but what to these adults know about it. They're not the ones getting picnhed with the needles.
I say we babys need to unite and have a revolution.
Happy 1/2 Birthday, Buddy.
6 more months, and you can have a cool Birthday Party!
The shots aren't too bad. If you can...try to make sure to get a cute nurse.
I sure as heck didn't.
Man, she wasn't cute at all. Trying to be all nice when she stuck the needles in me. I didn't even get a "Windrad" this time... they suck!!
I am feeling ok though, no fever, no fussing.. I know my mommy is happy about that!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home