Welcome
Halloechen,
eine Freundin von mir hat diese coole Idee fuer ihren Kleinen gehabt (thanks Esther) und ich dachte, ich versuche es auch mal, sodass Ihr immer mal wieder schauen koennt, was der kleine Mr. Gabe Grumpy so treibt und wie er sich entwickelt!
Habt Geduld mit mir, ich bin absoluter Anfaenger! Vielleicht kriege ich auch seinen Papa dazu manchmal zu posten.. ;)
Hello,
a friend of mine had the idea of creating a blog for her little man, and I thought I would steal it for my little Mr. Gabe Grumpy! You can check up on him, seeing what he is doing and how he is developing.
Please be patient with me, I am an absolute beginner! Maybe Gabriels Daddy will post here or there too.. hint hint..
Enjoy!
Fabiana

1 Comments:
Ey Gabe! Welcome to the Blogsphere! Let's Rock!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home