Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Daddy and me


Hey everyone,
this is my daddy.. Daddy Francis.
He is holding me at the birthday party of my buddy Cortez and I had lots of fun watching all the presents being opened and all the colours they had.
My daddy enjoyed it, because there was a lot of good food.. right daddy? ;)

Hallo,
hier ist mein Papa, Papa Francis.
Er haelt mich hier beim Geburtstag von meinem Kumpel Cortez. Mir hat es sehr gut gefallen, zu sehen, wie die ganzen Geschenke aufgemacht wurden und wie viele Farben da waren.
Meinem Papa hat es gut gefallen, weil es gutes Essen gab, richtig Papa? ;)

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabe:

Thanks for coming to my party!

Next time, we need to have more "babes" over.

"Babes"..get it?

Baby C

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger Gabriel and Mia said...

I am going to the pool today, I will see what I can do to meet some "babes"! ;)
Best way to check them out, when they are in their bikini, he?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home