Thursday, April 13, 2006

buddies

I went over to my buddy Tristans house today. His mommy invited us, Sandra & Stevie and Pia over. We had a great time and I think my mommy liked it too, she kept putting more and more food into her mouth...
I love seeing my buddies, pulling on their hair, slapping them (by accident of course) and telling them my stories. I will be a big story teller in the future says my mom, because I talk so much. I was sad, that Cortez wasn't there, but I hope to see him soon. He is a big boy, he can walk already! Isn't that great?

Heute war ich bei meinem Freund Tristan. Seine Mama hat uns, Sandra & Stevie und Pia eingeladen. Wir hatten eine tolle Zeit und ich glaube Mama mochte es auch, denn sie hat sich immer mehr und mehr Essen in den Mund geschoben..
Ich liebe es, meine Freunde zu sehen, an Ihren Haaren zu ziehen, sie zu hauen (ohne Absicht natuerlich ;) ) und ihnen meine Geschichten zu erzaehlen. Meine Mama sagt, dass ich mal ein grosser Geschichtenerzaehler werde, weil ich so viel rede. Schade, dass Cortez nicht kommen konnte, aber hoffentlich sehe ich ihn auch bald wieder. Er ist schon gross und kann auch schon laufen! Ist das nicht super?

I am lounging on Tristans mommys couch.. man it is comfortable!




These are my buddies Stevie and Tristan.. I wonder why I am so dark in the middle..?!



This is my buddy Cortez.. also called "Hell in diapers".. I wonder why...?!?!

4 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabriel looks really cute and he is already such a big boy. The other babies are also very cute.

Viele liebe Gruesse,

Iris and Emily

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Claudia Scott said...

Hey you guys, you can't just go and party without me all the time.
Y'all are really hurting my feelings!

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Gabriel and Mia said...

I wish you were living closer also. You're a hottie...;-)

 
At 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

grandma ezell in alabama says, is this the three stooges i met in Texas, they are a handsome threesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home