Foooood

So, check this out: Since about a month now I am not 100% dependent on my mommys boobies anymore and have been eating all kinds of goodies like banana, sweet potatoes, karotts, apples, squash .. and I am loving it!
The grean beans that mommy gave me the other day though, I am not so sure about them :(
Seit ca. 1 Monat bin ich jetzt nicht mehr 100% abhaengig von Mamas Milch, sondern esse gaaanz viele andere Sachen, wie Banane, Suesskartoffeln, Karotten, Aepfel, Kuerbis, lecker!
Die gruenen Bohnen, die Mama mir letztens verabreichen will, waren nicht so mein Ding :(

5 Comments:
Gabe:
Tell your Mommy that My Mommy always hooks me up with the Mac and Cheese when we go out for dinner. It's cheezy, and I like it because it's fun to eat!
Baby C
Also...aus irgendwelchen Gruenden ist mein comment verschwunden. Ich war aber der Erste...EHRLICH!! Mama hat fuer mich getippt. Jetzt tippe ich schnell eine Nachricht:
flodjlodddedefedkieDEPKIEDJLDOEdroe898gffffjhb
So, geschafft.
See ya'
yuck, i cant stand this stuff either....my favourite is Baby-Joghurt, Mami feeds raspberry-joghurt for Baby to me, she thinks it doesn't show up so much when i spit up on my pink shirts....
Thanks for the tip Nova and writing in my blog. I will let my mom know about the rasberry-joghurt, I am sure it is yummy. Not so sure about the pink shirt though, if you know what I mean, lol..
Let's pay our parents back and feed THEM the pureed green beans once they have lost all their teeth. I guess that's decades from now, but still, that will teach them. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home