Monday, April 24, 2006

my bed


Here's a picture of my bed. I haven't been sleeping much in it, but for some reason mommy lets/ makes me sleep in it now. I like it, it is very big and there's tons of stuff to look at around me! She put the wallborder with Winnie Pooh an Tigger on the wall the other day. I was sleeping and when I woke up it was there.. like magic! Isn't that great? Na-na-na-na


Hier ist ein Bild von meinem Bett. Bis jetzt habe ich nicht viel drin geschlafen, aber seit ein paar Tagen laesst mich Mama auch nachts hier schlafen. Ich mag es gerne, es ist schoen gross und es sind so viele interessante Sachen drum herum! Vor ein paar Tagen hat Mama eine Borduere mit Winnie Pooh und Tigger an die Wand gemacht. Ich schlief und als ich aufwachte, war sie einfach da.. wie Magie!! Klasse, oder? Goofy




And here you can see me in my bed, it is really comfortable!

Und hier bin ich in meinem Bett. Ist echt gemuetlich!





2 Comments:

At 4:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Gabriel,

Just read all your blogs and got caught up. I really enjoyed meeting you a few weeks ago. Make sure you give your mom plenty of hell! =)

Hopefully will see you guys again soon.

Chris

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Gabriel and Mia said...

I will see you on the 2nd of may, right? I have my doctors appointment then, but I will try not to cry so much and be a big boy instead ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home