Wednesday, June 03, 2009

a day out..

Last week sunday we drove to Mia and my future aunts moms house. They live about 1 hour away, close to Limburg. The weather was perfect, we ate (mostly, lol), played, took tons of pictures and got to know that side of the family.
My uncle Sergio and aunt Anna are getting married on the 1st of august of 2009. We are very excited for them.
Here we are all together. Everyone making a funny face, but I think the first picture of all of us :-)Mommy, aunt Anna with Mia on her arm.
Daddy and I on the swing. I love my daddy!
Soo cooool, with Annas glasses!
Mia about to take a nap, the swinging made her very tired :-) And I just wanted to be in the picture, haha.
Elli and Mia. Can you tell she was being carried around all day and loving it? haha The guys playing basketball. Annas brother Ralf, uncle Sergio, daddy and I.
Mia on Traudels arm. She liked it there!
Mommy with a funny face and me.
Gabriel making himself some Kakao.. he is such a big boy!

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Blogger Sandra W. said...

Auf die swing haett ich mich bei dem Wetter auch gern gelegt ;)
Schoene Bilder! Jetzt seid ihr auch zu viert. man man..die Zeit vergeht. Hoffe wir koennen uns beim naechsten Deutschland Urlaub mal sehen.
Hugs,
Sandra

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Gabriel and Mia said...

Oh das waer klasse! Ist schon einer geplant?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home