exciting things
On sunday evening uncle Sergio and future aunt Anna came for a quick visit with the scooter. Uncle had promised me that I could ride with him someday, so today was the day (just up and down the street!). It was soooo cool, I kept asking uncle to go faster and faster.
I am wearing Annas helmet, it barely fit me, my head is so big, haha.
For mothersday we went to brunch with my Oma and Opa, aunt Julia and uncle Sergio and of course Mama. Not a great picture but there was no other. :-)






3 Comments:
Das Video ist zu geil! LOL Cortez wuerdest vom Scooter nicht mehr herunterbekommen *gg*
Ja so aehnlich war's bei Gabriel auch, er fand es klasse und fragte gleich wann er wieder fahren duerfte. Onkel hat ihm jetzt sogar eine Fahrt inkl. Eis versprochen, jetzt geht's Gabriel gar nicht mehr aus dem Kopf und er will jeden Tag anrufen und fragen wann, haha.
schöne Bilder.
Habt ihr euch schon eingelebt?
LG
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home