On friday daddy went on his first trans Atlantic flight. He is bringing a plane back to the States. How exciting!
Here daddy is packing his gear, hopefully it will all fit in the plane since it is a rather small one, lol.

I have to pose.. as ususal.

I am helping daddy carry all the gear to the plane. Man this backpack is heavy, but I absolutely want to help!

Hey mommy take a picture of me, do you think daddy will let me go with him?
Gabriel going nuts that daddy couldn't take him. It is heartwrenching!
4 Comments:
Oh man der Arme, wollte wohl unbedingt mit.....lol...hoffe er hat sich schnell wieder eingereckt.
Nikki
Super. Was hat er denn gesagt wie sein erster Flug ueber den Atlantik war?
Armer Gabriel... das hat ihm richtig das Herz gebrochen.
LG
Sandra
Was war den mit meinem loverlos auf dem video lol...gruesse Jasmin Grant
Das Video geht bei mir leider nicht.
Aber das war bestimmt alles aufregend. Ich hoffe es lief alles klasse fuer deinen Mann.
LG
meli
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home