visit and lots of snow
On sunday our friends Iris and Dennis came to visit us from Atlanta and on monday this is what we woke up to: Noone expected it but it was so cool. I asked Daddy to go outside sledding and then we all ended up going for a nice long walk. We had tons of fun.
Frankie pulling me, he is ready to goooooo....
There is a very small hill close to our house and I love going down it. So much fun!
Daddy had wanted Frankie and Lilly to pull him on the sled, but they didn't pull in the right direction, so I (tried to) took over. Daddy was a little heavy, haha.
Daddy in the snow.. you know that's nothing for the Floridian, but he was a great sport and posed with me on the snow.
Iris and me, I enjoyed their visit so much. When are you coming back Iris and Dennis? I ask mommy every day, but she doesn't give me a satisfying answer!!
Dennis reading a book with me.
Mommy doesn't like to have pictures taken at the moment. I don't quite understand why; she has a big belly and she keeps telling me Mia is in there, but I think she is just eating to much ;-)So here's a rare one, there probably won't be any more before Mia will show herself.
2 more weeks and then she goes to the doctor to take the "ring" out, shortly afterwards my sister could be on the way already, I am very excited!


5 Comments:
Wow, was fuer ein Schnee, und ja, ich hab ich auch gefragt wie lange Craig es im Schnee ausgehalten hat. lol.
Das gelb in der Kueche gefaellt mir uebrigens sehr gut. Und du koenntest ruhig mal ein Bild von dir machen. Eines wo man mal den Bauch richtig drauf sieht.
Viele liebe Gruesse,
Sandra
Klasse, wieviel Schnee ihr habt und dann hattet ihr so lieben Besuch!! Ich freu mich sehr fuer Euch!! Jetzt muss nur noch Mia rauskommen und gut ist!! *knutsch*
Schoene Schneebilder Fabiana, aber GsD haben wir hier keinen mehr.. haha.
@Kerstin
Ja hat bei uns eigentlich auch nur 1 Tag gehalten, dafuer hatte es gestern wieder geschneit. Bis Gabriel vom KiGa zurueck war war aber wieder alles weg und er wollte doch so gerne nochmal mit dem Schlitten raus!
Awwww, schoene Bilder!!! Ich hoffe, du hast Iris liebe Gruesse ausgerichtet ;-)
Und ein richtiges Schwangerschaftsbild von dir waer echt mal nett. Wir sehen dich ja im moment nicht in live *schmoll*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home