Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fasching/carnival 2009

On monday it was Fasching time at the kindergarden and mommy got me this superhero/superman outfit. It was still a little big, but I still made it look good, what do you think? haha. The headband I am wearing is supposed to go over my eyes, but it was too big, so I was more blindfolded than anything :-) Looking at myself in the mirror behind mommy and being silly..
Mommy told me that superheroes can fly, so I put my arms up, but nothing happened!?
The Polonaise at the kindergarden. All the kids were dressed up, it was great! Loud music and lots of dancing, just my thing!
This is the fashionshow for the parents on our runway.
None of the other superheroes wanted to go on the stage at the fashionshow, so I went by myself with Manu, my kindergardenteacher. I was a little shy, can you tell? Everyone's watching me...



3 Comments:

At 1:37 AM , Blogger Esther said...

Hahaha, wie suess ist dass denn? Gabe fuehlt sich auf der Buehne anscheinend richtig wohl :-)))

 
At 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich war echt ueberrascht, denn er ist als einziger der Supermaenner auf die Buehne.. ohne zu zoegern, haha. Craig sagt schon immer er wird ein entertainer! ;-)

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger Baby Connor said...

Gabe, good job walking the stage like a true superhero!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home