
Mommy and I...

My mom got me these cool noodles. I haven't gotten to try them out in a big pool yet (since there aren't really any here, not like in Germany), but they are fun to play with at home too!

Esther is very popular at the petting zoo, lol.

Petting the goat at the petting zoo at the 125 year Killeen Festival. I was ok with the fence between us, but when it came to going inside, I got scared!

... uups, you got me...
Having fun on the bobby car at Stevies house.

4 Comments:
Wohoo your mommy is so brave giving you those noodles inside the house. Ain`t they great for knocking down her stuff hihihihi.
i love the picture of you and your mama!!
you should come here and bring your noodles over - we have a "semi-big-pool" in the backyard now ;-)
zita and zoe
aahh lol.. was fuer ein bild ;-)
Hey Zita, when can we come? lol
I have 2 noodles, so Zoe can play with one too!
Call me!! ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home