Sunday, September 10, 2006

what can I do now?





Shortly before our vacation I started to crawl and pull myself up onto my feet. I can get into almost everything now, isn't it great?! I follow mommy everywhere she goes, pull down things from the table and love getting into my mommies purse.
Nothing is safe anymore!! Here I come!!




And after all that work, I have to take a nap, because I am exhausted!

7 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gabe,

I can't believe how big and handsome you are getting. It has been too long since I have seen you. I am glad to see that you are keeping your mom busy.. give her hell! I used to love to give her a hard time in Germany in the old days.. glad to see that someone has continued on with it! I will come see you and your mom and dad soon.

Chris

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger Baby Connor said...

Good job on crawling and pulling yourself up! Isn't life so much more interesting now for you and your Mama and Daddy LOL

 
At 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a happy and wonderful family!! Mum and dad, our best compliments from Italy... you made such a great job, Gabriel is a lovely little man, and he's growing up so quikly!
Thank you so much for keeping us updated!
Looking forward to seeing you all, ciao tanti baci!!
Simona, Giovanni, Stefano and Mirella.

 
At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao Simona, che bello sentirti!!

 
At 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Gabe!! Weiter so!

 
At 3:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whohoo Gabe I bet your Mom now thinks it would be nice if you wouldn`t be so up and going ;)

 
At 5:58 AM , Blogger Esther said...

Congrats Gabe! Now the fun begins!!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home