Wednesday, August 09, 2006

update


This picture was taken on saturday at the Mandolas Italian Market in Austin. You should have seen my moms face, when she saw the place and the food. She was soo happy and she kept saying: Lecker, lecker, lecker. Haha.









This was earlier at the same place..man, do you see all that food? My mommy told me that the bread they had was Foccacia, it was delicious. I will have to ask my Nonno to take me to Italy, so I can try all this good stuff!
The other day my mom gave me fresh figs to try, they were so good, I barely let her have any. ;-)






Oh.. and did I tell you my daddy is back from training? I love it. I do a little dance for him every time he comes home and wiggle with my arms.
Of course my doggie Frankie is always in the middle of everything! I love petting him and pulling on his hair, haha.

4 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Endlich neue Bilder. Ich seh dich zwar fast jeden zweiten Tag aber macht ja nix.....Hoffe dein Kopf tut nicht mehr aua.... ;-)

 
At 2:49 AM , Blogger jasmin said...

whohooo du hast also italian food genossen?? Na wer tut das schon nicht LOL.
Ich freu mich fuer euch das ihr deinen Daddy wieder habt.

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger Gabriel and Mia said...

Ja, so ist das, wenn Papa die Kamera mit ins Manoever nimmt. Jetzt gehts aber wieder rund mit Bildern :-)

Ach mein Kopf.. jaaaa, meine lieben Eltern haben mich gestern von der Couch fallen lassen. Dabei haben sie beide direkt dabei gesessen..wat de **** ??? Danach hat mir vielleicht meine Birne weh getan. Ich hab's sie auch gleich spueren lassen und richtig sirenenmaessig losgelegt!

 
At 7:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't written in a long time Mr. Gabe. I'm so happy your daddy is home. Your mom looks absolutely beautiful! I love Italian food and, especially, foccacia bread. I hope you enjoyed eating all that food!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home