no pics
Well, this time there won't be any pictures, because my daddy took the digital camera with him to the NTC (that's the big sandbox in California where they play war) and mommy doesn't have any new pics of me. Maybe she can find some older ones to show. I must tell her, so you guys don't forget what I look like!
We went to Florida to see my Grandma and Grandpa on the 4th of july weekend and my mommy and daddy took me to the beach! Man, those waves are something
and the water tastes a little funny
but all in all it was pretty cool. I was totally naked, that felt kind of good, letting it all air out a little..!On that monday I got my first tooth ... it is about time, but it hurt :-( Tristan and Stevie have had theirs forever. I must be the slow one, since I don't crawl yet either. But I have been turning around a lot in the past few days, so maybe I will give the crawling thing a try soon!
My mommy says I sit like a pro though. She just sits me down and I start playing with my toys without falling over.. isn't that cool?

Well, not much more to tell.. maybe you want to tell me something? Leave a comment. I will ask my mommy to read it to me, since I can't read yet
.Bye
Gabriel

4 Comments:
yeahyyyy Gabe congrats on your first tooth. Hey tell your mom to take it slow you can`t do everything at the same time always one by one LOl
dont stress, me an dm y sis didnt get teeth till we were 9 month, now iam 11 months and i have 4! And iam aslo just crawling, Mami says its genetic and its no Mamis work if a baby crawls sooner or later. Since iam the second baby she says anyhow that i should take my time ....she remembers how much stress my big sis was when she started to walk...
Gabe you are getting so big and you are so well travelled already ! just like your mommy ! Your mom thinks she is busy with you followin her around you just wait to see how exhausted she gets when you want to walk everywhere and look at every little thing you see on the floor ........ she will be knackered !! love Shirley and isabella xx We really enjoyed looking at your pics .
Gabe,
You are such a handsome boy. I love the way you eat the corn and the coconut. Congrats on your first tooth. I am very happy to see your updated pictures. By the time the next pictures arrive you will be walking around.
Love you.
Millicent
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home