Tuesday, June 20, 2006

my new carseat



I was weighed and measured at the doc yesterday and I am 19.1 pounds (8,9kg) and 28 inches ( 71cm) long. I am slowly getting too big for my old carseat, so mommy bought me a new one. She had her friend Sabrina send it from Germany. I thought I'd have my mom take a picture so you can see how cool and grown up I look in it. Do you like it?

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger jasmin said...

Wow was fuer ein toller Sitz der sieht es klasse aus. Hey du bist aber wirklich schon ein grosser du willst mal hoch hinaus LOL
Wir wuenschen dir ganz viel Spass in deinem neuen Sitz.

 
At 3:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hattest du Dir nicht eine andere Farbe gewünscht ? Sieht gut aus ! Uli

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

Cool dude.
Unsere Muetter sind ja schon krass....importieren von Deutschen Autositzen...ts...ts..ts
Muss ja was gaanz besonderes sein, mir gefaellt meiner auch sehr gut.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home