Friday, June 30, 2006

doggie



Did I show you my doggie already? His name is Frankie and he is very nice to me. He "tells" my mommy when I cry so she can come and comfort me! What a great buddy!
I don't know what is up with all that sniffing on my body though... weird, he?

7 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Blogger Claudia Scott said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Claudia Scott said...

It's all in the diaper smell, Grumpy. I keep telling my Mommy that my diapers smell like Roses, but she does not believe me. Einstein and Pepper do, though.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Die Corter - Bettina, Jay, Luna, Nova und Milla said...

Your doggie is beautiful. I have a cat, i will ask Mami to do some pics too.....

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Die Corter - Bettina, Jay, Luna, Nova und Milla said...

Your doggie is beautiful. I have a cat, i will ask Mami to do some pics too.....

 
At 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a cute doggie!

 
At 1:59 AM , Blogger jasmin said...

Ihr beide seit bestimmt ein tolles team!!!

 
At 7:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Grumpy! What a beautiful new friend you have! I'll bet he will be your bestest friend...and will protect you. LOL Your mommy and daddy are so smart, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home