Yesterday was my daddys birthday. My mommy baked him a Buttercremetorte and put lots of candles on top. It looked very cool with all those lights on there.
I hope when it is my birthday I can blow out some candles too!
Say hi to your mommy from her French friend in Oregon! You look really cute and I cannot wait to meet you! I am coming back in Texas around October, that's when my husband is coming back home.
We might be neighbors... we are building a house with D.R Horton on Clear Creek in Bridgewood Park. You will have to come visit.
It looks like you are having a lot of fun litt'le man, and you are very Handsome!
2 Comments:
Happy Birthday, happy Birthday!
Hello Gabriel,
Say hi to your mommy from her French friend in Oregon! You look really cute and I cannot wait to meet you! I am coming back in Texas around October, that's when my husband is coming back home.
We might be neighbors... we are building a house with D.R Horton on Clear Creek in Bridgewood Park. You will have to come visit.
It looks like you are having a lot of fun litt'le man, and you are very Handsome!
Talk to you soon,
Schahra
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home