Tuesday, December 11, 2007

xmas preparations

Funny pose in front of the christmas tree. We put it up on friday, waiting for daddy to come home and see it! Hurry up dadddyyyyy! Christmas tree with flash. The tree is so thick, that one can barely see all the bulbs and decorations on it, haha.
Christmas tree without flash.
Cleaning up after making the cookies.
Posing for the christmas cards.. don't I look handsome?

Helping mommy bake cookies. I was so hot, I had to take off my shirt, haha.

3 Comments:

At 5:51 AM , Blogger ♥Kerstin♥ said...

Der Baum sieht klasse aus Fabiana, und der kleine Mann der davor post sowieso ;).
Wuensche Euch schonmal ein wunderschoenes Homecoming.

LG Kerstin

 
At 2:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allso ohne meine hilfe waere der Baum net sooo scheee geworden lol..
Die neue pose von Gab is der Hammer so golddig hahaha...Kuesschen von Jamin

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger jasmin said...

Sooo cool sieht er aus.
Dein baum ist sehr schon und die Plaetzchen sehen yum yum aus.
Ach und dein backsplash ist seeehr schoen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home