Saturday, November 03, 2007

birthday paaaarty!

Thank you everyone for coming and for the wonderful presents. I had a great time and hope you did too. Hope to see you soon! Thank You

What's going on? I just woke up from my nap.. is it anyones birthday? Blowing out the candle. Ohhhh, everyone sang Happy Birthday to me, that was great! I was so happy! Oh, what a cool toy, all the kids were checking it out. Mommy and I..
Esther is helping Tristan and me on the horse, so we don't fall off! Our new friend Conny in the background.. Ooooh, what's that? Mr. Potatohead. I wanted to play with it right away, but mommy wouldn't let me. :-( The rest of the crew at the end of the day.. Esther in the back, making sure the kids won't escape, Tristan, Gabriel, Cortez and Celine. We were running around having a great time!




3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated 2nd birthday Gabriel. I could see that you had great fun for your big day. You are avery handsome boy. Love
Millicent Perry

 
At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo scheeee war der Tach.. Deine Jamin danke fuer die einladung hehehe

 
At 1:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alles Gute nochmal nachtraeglich Gabriel! Ihr scheint ja ne schoene Feier gehabt zu haben.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home