Monday, October 22, 2007

last pictures of our Germany trip

Everyone has to eat a Doener when they are in Germany.. man, that was so yummy. Mommy said I smelled of Garlic the next day.. I wonder why? On the swing with my aunt Julia. On the other swing is Michelle. On the playground with Michelle. It was like gigantic swing.. I had so much fun! Washing Sammy with Grandma.. My buddy Gabriel and I in front of Taco Bell.. do you think they see us? ;-) My buddy Gabriel (we have the same name). Look what we found in the middle of Darmstadt!! Texas is everywhere!!! Working hard with Opa.. preparing wood for the heating oven.




1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM , Blogger jasmin said...

ahhhh Fabiana das Doenerbild ist ja eine Qual. Boah da laeuft einem das Wasser im Mund zusammen lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home