Friday, September 21, 2007

more pics from Germany

Me and my nonno.. he plays with me all the time when he comes over all the way from Frankfurt just to see me! Me and my nonno! He bought me a delicious piece of chocolate. All for meee!!! On the merry go round with Hilla. She held me so I wouldn't fall off! I can't reach the pedals yet, but I can try, right? ;-)
On the bike with my Opa. It is so much fun riding across the fields, I enjoy it so much. My soon-to-be auntie Anna, blowing bubbles with me. That was tons of fun! My uncle Sergio and me. I tasted the "airbubbles" and they weren't that bad, haha.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM , Blogger jasmin said...

Super Bilder Fabiana, ihr scheint ne tolle Zeit zu haben.
Diese Jacke von deinem Kleinen sieht klasse aus.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home