Saturday, September 08, 2007

Italy 2007

Senigallia, Italy. View south towards Ancona.
The "Rotonda" in the picture. The building in the water. View north towards Rimini.


at the beach with mommy... napping at the beach... Having fun on the swing.. Scary Lion..but I am not scared :-) Mommy and I in Ancona. The weather wasn't too good so we went for a drive.
Uli and I at the beach in Senigallia, Italy.

5 Comments:

At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sehr schoene Bilder ihr beiden :-))) bin ganz neidisch auf euch lol. wuensch euch noch eine tolle Zeit aber die habt ihr bestimmt!
Liebe Gruesse,
Sandra und Stevie

 
At 3:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danke schoen. Wenn das Wetter hier noch mitspielen wuerde, waere es noch besser, lol. Hier haben wir mal wieder ein "Tief".. naja, es gibt noch Hoffnung auf Sonne.
Viele Gruesse nach Texas, hoffe es geht Euch gut!

 
At 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics honey. Our son is getting so big. Italy is beautiful, I look forward to when we can go together - Craig

 
At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow gabe you are a well travelled boy ! and you are growing up so fast !! My Isabella starts nursery school tomorrow and she is very exicited!! x 4 your mommy , Love Shirley x

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger jasmin said...

Wow klasse Bilder da bekommt man echt Reiselust.
Ich wuensch euch noch ne schoene Zeit in Germany

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home