pics from FL/R&R

My daddy and I.. I love you daddy! Miss you already!

My mommy and my daddy at the pier in Ft. Lauderdale.

Daddyyy.. your boots fit!

At the beach in Ft. Lauderdale.. I love the beach! Can't wait til we go to Italy with Oma and Opa and Uli and maybe my aunt Julia!

Grandpa feeding me!

Daddy and I at the Seaquarium in Miami.
Chennel and I in the pool. We had so much fun! Thanks Chennel to play with me!
Wassup dude?

Mommy and I.. we were at a very fancy restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale with the whole family.

My first haircut at a barber! It wasn't too bad!

Too exhausted to read..

3 Comments:
Good news. . . I will get leave and come to Italy. I am bringing your "uncle" Rouven and we will be playing all day. It´s gonna be so much fun! Can´t wait to see you and your mommy.
Tolle Bilder!!!
Ich wuensch euch einen schoenen Urlaub, erholt euch ein bisschen von der Hitze hier LOL
So jetzt hab ich auch endlich deinen Blog gefunden. Schoene Bilder!! Vor allem das wassup LOL its cool man! Echt zu goldig der kleine Muckel!
Viel Spass in Italien!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home